Partner-in-Crime Marketing Mentoring
For Life Coaches Living in a Lonely Solopreneur World
Starting, running & marketing a new business as a life coach and solopreneur can feel a wee-bit lonely at times. Especially if you’re an extravert or have just left a full time job.
So if you’re new to business & marketing and want to make sure you keep moving in the right direction…
If you’re struggling with feeling unmotivated, uninspired, and unenergized in your business….
If you keep forgetting why you started your business in the first place, and exactly what you used to be so excited and passionate about…
And if you just can’t seem to articulate all of those great ideas in your head or connect all those business dots…
Then you might just need a partner in crime. A business & marketing partner in crime, that is.
I know, because I’ve been there. I’m an extraverted solopreneur and I’ve spent years trying to figure out how to stay motivated and energized in my business.
After trying countless organization techniques and accountability programs, I made an accidental discovery. I just needed someone to talk to on a regular basis who knew me & my business. Someone to share my business & marketing ups & downs with. Someone to help me keep on track & get unstuck when I wallow into marketing muck.
And I would love to be that person for you. Your very own marketing partner in crime.
What is the Business & Marketing Mentor Program?
This is an ongoing, weekly coaching program specifically designed for life coaches who don’t want to go it alone. As your partner in crime, I will get to know you and your business and be that person you share your ideas with, and support you through your business & marketing challenges.
I’ll be in in your corner, keeping you inspired, motivated, energized and on track with your business. When you lose your mojo, I’ll be there to remind you of why you do what you do. And when you have a new idea, I’ll be there to help you fit it into your overall business puzzle.
What will we work on? Whatever you need!
As both a Master Certified Marketing Consultant and life coach, I specialize in helping life coaches & passionate solopreneurs design & run their businesses and marketing in a way that fits who they are & how they naturally work best. It’s the key to feeling inspired, energized and in flow with your business every day.
I’ve spent more than 20 years working with businesses ranging from large organizations to start-ups across multiple industries to help them get clear, and streamline their products, services & marketing. I’m a designer, strategist, mentor, and fixer.
By working with me, you get:
- A strategic, big picture thinker – which means I need to understand how everything about your business fits together – and I can help you connect all the dots and stay on your right track.
- The person who knows the nuts & bolts and ins & outs of marketing best practices. As a Master Certified Marketing Consultant, I attend bi-weekly trainings, am a mentor to other consultants, have access to the brains & support of more than 150 of the top small business marketing minds around. And as a Hubspot partner – I’ve set up and managed complex online & inbound marketing & lead nurturing systems for both entrepreneurs and complex organizations. I know what works & what doesn’t and can steer you in the right direction.
- A solopreneur & life coach just like you. Who knows first hand what’s it’s like to leave the corporate world & start and run my own business.
- An intuitive feeler and personality psychology junkie who has spent her entire career studying how people work differently – and is a wee bit obsessed with helping other solopreneurs connect with who they uniquely are – and run their businesses in a way that feels amazing to them.
- An inspirational partner in crime who loves to laugh and have fun in everything I do – and wants nothing more than for you do love what you do every day as well.
Who is this program for?
My Business & Marketing Mentor program is for coaches & solopreneurs who have completed my Love Your Business/Love Your Marketing programs (or already have a website up and have been trying out marketing for a little while) and are motivated & ready to run their businesses & marketing – and know they are much more likely to succeed and love their businesses with a partner in crime (me!). You must also be willing to commit to a three month weekly program.
Ready to get started?
Three Month Weekly Mentoring Package
- Investment: $799/month (minimum commitment is three months – pre-paid at $2397)
- Coaching Sessions: We’ll meet for three 60 minute coaching sessions each month (9 sessions in total). All sessions will be recorded and shared with you.
- Basecamp Portal: I’ll set you up on my Basecamp project portal where we can communicate & share videos, documents & worksheets.
- Unlimited Email Support: You have unlimted email access to me during my business days to ask any questions or get my feedback.
*all prices are in US dollars. Note that this mentorship is for coaches serious about doing the work to build and develop a business they love.
Not a Current Client? Then Get Started with a Free Mini-Session!
Book your free 20-minute mini-session now to see if we’re a fit!
In this mini-session we will:
- Talk about where you’re at in your business and marketing right now, and you’re biggest roadblock to moving forward.
- I’ll give you some quick tips or action steps on what you do right now.
- You can ask any question you want about me and this program.
Best of all, we’ll get to find out if we’re a fit! After the mini-session, I’ll send you a link to get started – or send you some recommendations for other coaches or programs that might be a better fit for where you are right now.
Why Work With Me?
As both a Master Certified Marketing Consultant and Life Coach. (Endorsed Soul’s Calling Coach, Certified Equus Coach) & instructor for the Martha Beck Life Coach business courses), I combine my background in business, marketing and entrepreneurship with life coaching & personality psychology to help you connect who you are to a business you love.
After more than 20 years (first a corporate marketing executive and then a small business marketing consultant) helping entrepreneurs create & launch their businesses, products and services, I realized that the number one factor that determines success or failure is how ergonomic they are – which means how closely they align their businesses with who they are and what they really want.
Why? Because when you connect who you are to your business & your marketing, you work in a way that is more ergonomic – you are passionate, energized, inspired, motivated and more likely to promote your business and move past challenges and set-backs. You have more energy to give because you are using your unique genius and working in line with your natural flow state.
On the other hand, when you create a business & marketing system based on what you think other people want, financial success alone, or how you think you “should” work, every day can seem like a meaningless struggle, you’re less likely to market your business, and it’s much easier to give up when the going gets rough.
And after completing my life coach training (with Martha Beck, Koelle Simpson & Bev Barnes), and watching so many of my amazing fellow life coaches struggle with getting their important work out into the world – simply because they didn’t have a strong background in business – I knew I could help. And after getting coached myself (because I was trying to leave marketing & business stuff behind to become a life coach), I realized that helping life coaches with their business & marketing was something I had to do.
You can read more about my story here – and I hope you sign up for a free mini-session to see if we’re a fit.
*all prices are in US dollars