Love Your Career Again
Stop Living Someone Else’s Career. Embrace Who You Are & Finally Do What You Love.
I spent 15 years in a career that slowly sucked the life out of me. Everyone saw me as successful. Everyone thought I should feel lucky, happy, grateful. But inside I was dying.
I came home exhausted and woke up every morning dreading the day ahead. And I didn’t know why.
- Was it my overall career path?
- Was it the industry I worked in, my company, the corporate culture?
- Was it my specific position, the stuff I did every day, my salary, my benefits?
- Was it the people, my team, my boss?
- Or was it the where I was working, the commute, my actual workspace or schedule?
I knew I wasn’t happy, I knew I needed to make a change, but I simply didn’t know what that change was. And not knowing what was wrong with my career left me feeling stuck and paralyzed.
Does this sound familiar?
If you look successful on paper, but inside are tired, frustrated and dread going to work every day, and if fear and the expectations of others is holding you back from finding a new career that brings passion, joy and meaning to your life, then I can help.
As an Endorsed Soul’s Calling Coach and Certified Life Coach, I can help you decode your career discontent and get you back on track to a career and life you love.
And I know it works, because that’s what I finally did. It was scary, it was hard work, and it was worth it. Because at 46 years old, I am finally doing what I truly love – and I know you can too.
From Mid-Career Meltdown to a Second Chance at Your Ideal Life
I offer two programs to support passionate mid-career professionals make challenging work decisions and get a second chance at a career and life they truly love:
1. Should I Stay or Should I Go?
Are you facing a challenging situation at work, but don’t know what to do? Have you reached the breaking point where you’re so tired, frustrated and stressed out that you need to make a decision now?
This four session mini-coaching program, is specifically designed to help you gain gain clarity and insight into a difficult situation at work. You will connect with who you really are and what you truly desire in order to make that difficult but soul-freeing decision to either create a new path to getting what you need in your current workplace – or somewhere else.
2. Love Your Career Again
Are you a passionate professional in the midst of a mid-career meltdown because you realize that the career you’ve invested so much in, and are so “successful” at, is not making you happy?
I can help you move past fear, resistance and “other people’s” expectations – and get a second chance at a career – and life -you love.
How? By helping you reconnect to who you truly are and how you uniquely work best.
Experts have used physical ergonomics for years to design workplaces that are more in line with how people naturally function – in order to free up more energy and inspire productivity. We can do the same with our minds.
The reality is that we all have a natural flow state & genius that is unique to who we are. And when you really connect that flow state and genius to your career, you naturally free up more energy and feel more motivated & inspired. It’s the key to loving what you do.
And that’s what Love Your Career Again is all about.
This program isn’t about looking at your background and skills and then recommending some career paths that could be a good fit and pay well. This program is about embracing who you really are – and then connecting who you are to a career, workplace, and industry that you love – because everything is completely in line with your natural flow, unique energy and what you value most.
We’ll work together through four key steps:
- Unlock Your Career Genius: We’ll dive deep into discovering who you really are, what you want, and identify your natural flow and unique genius when it comes to your career
- Clear Out the Muck & Guck: Next, we’ll identify any limiting patterns, thoughts, beliefs, and fears that may be keeping you stuck and holding you back from a career you truly love.
- Decode Your Career Discontent: Next, we’ll decode your career discontent, and identify exactly which parts of your career are aligned – and not aligned – with who you are.
- Get Back On Track: Finally, we’ll put a plan in place to get your career back on track. A plan that includes the type of career path, industry, workplace & role that is the best fit for who you are and how you prefer to work. This may mean a completely new direction, or some tweaks to your current path.
At the end of this program you’ll know exactly why you’re not happy in your current career, and what you can do to get your career back on track.
And this means a career direction, workplace, industry and role that’s completely in line with your natural flow and unique genius, so everything will seem easy and “right” – and you’ll feel inspired, energized and motivated every day.
What Does the Full Coaching Program Include?
- Six hour-long coaching sessions over the phone (ideally weekly).
- Recordings of each coaching session sent to you.
- Worksheets, exercises and action steps.
- Unlimited email support for the entire six weeks.
You can sign up for the full six week program – or book individual sessions to work on specific challenge areas.