Love Your Career Again
From Mid-Career Meltdown to a New Chance at Work You Love
I spent 15 years in a career that slowly sucked the life out of me. Everyone saw me as successful. Everyone thought I should feel lucky, happy, grateful. But inside I was dying.
I came home exhausted and woke up every morning dreading the day ahead. And I didn’t know why.
- Was it my overall career path?
- Was it the industry I worked in, my company, the corporate culture?
- Was it my specific position, the stuff I did every day, my salary, my benefits?
- Was it the people, my team, my boss?
- Or was it the where I was working, the commute, my actual workspace or schedule?
I knew I wasn’t happy, I knew I needed to make a change, but I simply didn’t know what that change was. And not knowing what was wrong with my career left me feeling stuck and paralyzed.
Does this sound familiar?
If you’re anything like me, you’ve likely spent most of your career trying to mold yourself into the person you think you “should” be at work, but it’s no longer working. And now, the career you’ve invested so much in feels like your own corporate version of hell.
Worse, you can’t see an escape route because you should be happy, you should love this career that others would feel so lucky to have. You feel trapped & paralyzed because you don’t know exactly what’s wrong or what to do next.
Stop Living Someone Else’s Life. Embrace Who You Are & Finally Create Work You Love.
There’s a reason why cookie cutter career paths, business choices, & marketing systems just don’t work for you.
If you have a passionate & intuitive personality style, having a career everyone thinks you should have is not enough. And working the same way as everyone else simply doesn’t work.
Why? Because more than money or material success, you need to love what you do, follow your passion & purpose, and do things your own way. A way that feels right, authentic & energizing for who you are.
So if you feel like you “should” love your job, and “should” be happy with your career but aren’t. And if you secretly long to just be yourself & do things your way, but don’t feel like you can because something about who you are or how you work is “different”, “wrong” or “flawed”, I can help.
How? By helping you reconnect to who you truly are and how you uniquely work best.
Experts have used physical ergonomics for years to design workplaces that are more in line with how people naturally function – in order to free up more energy and inspire productivity. We can do the same with our minds.
The reality is that we all have a natural flow state & genius that is unique to who we are. And when you work in line with your natural preferences, you automatically free up more energy and feel more motivated & inspired.
And the opposite is also true. When you work out of line with your natural preferences, like I did throughout my corporate career, you use up way more energy which can impact your motivation and productivity. And ultimately leave you feeling tired and drained.
And that’s what Love Your Career Again is all about.
This program isn’t about looking at your background and skills and then recommending some career paths that could be a good fit and pay well. This program is about embracing who you really are – and then connecting who you are to a career, workplace, industry or new business that you love – because everything is completely in line with your natural flow, unique energy and what you value most. So instead of feeling frustrated, tired & drained – you will feel motivated, energized & inspired.
We’ll work together through four key steps:
- Unlock Your Career Genius: We’ll dive deep into discovering who you really are, what you want, and identify your natural flow and unique genius when it comes to your career
- Clear Out the Muck & Guck: Next, we’ll identify any limiting patterns, thoughts, beliefs, and fears that may be keeping you stuck and holding you back from a career you truly love.
- Decode Your Career Discontent: Next, we’ll decode your career discontent, and identify exactly which parts of your career are aligned – and not aligned – with who you are.
- Get Back On Track: Finally, we’ll put a plan in place to get your career back on track. A plan that includes the type of career path, industry, workplace, role or business that is the best fit for who you are and how you prefer to work. This may mean a completely new direction, or some tweaks to your current path.
At the end of this program you’ll know exactly why you’re not happy in your current career, and what you can do to get your career back on track and create a new work path you love.
And this means a career direction, workplace, industry and role (or business!) that’s completely in line with your natural flow and unique genius, so everything will seem easy and “right” – and you’ll feel inspired, energized and motivated every day.
What Does the Full Coaching Program Include?
- Six hour-long coaching sessions over the phone (ideally weekly).
- Recordings of each coaching session sent to you.
- Worksheets, exercises and action steps.
- Unlimited email support for the entire six weeks.
You can sign up for the full six week program – or book individual sessions to work on specific challenge areas.
Your investment for the complete program is: $699* or $135* per individual session.
Get Started with a Free Mini-Session
Book your free 30-minute mini-session now to see if we’re a fit! In this mini-session we will:
- Talk about where you’re at in your career right now, and you’re biggest roadblock to making a change.
- I’ll give you some quick tips or action steps on what you do right now to move forward.
- You can ask any question you want about me and this program.
Best of all, we’ll get to find out if we’re a fit! After the mini-session, I’ll send you a link to get started – or send you some recommendations for other coaches or programs that might be a better fit for where you are right now.
*all prices are in US dollars
Why Work With Me?
As a Martha Beck trained Life Coach, Certified Koelle Institute Equus Coach & Endorsed Soul’s Calling Coach, I combine life & career coaching to help you rediscover who you are and then connect who you are to a career you love.
After 20 years as a corporate recruiter and marketing executive, and then business owner, I have lived the mid-career meltdown – more than once. Through my own journey to “fix” first my career & then my business, I discovered that my soul’s calling is helping others connect with who they really are in order to love what they do again.
I know it’s possible because I’ve done it, and I’ve helped others discover careers and lives that they love. Read my story here.