Love Your Career Again
From Mid-Career Meltdown to a New Chance at Work You Love
Are you a passionate professional in the midst of a mid-career meltdown because you realize that the career you’ve invested so much in, and are so “successful” at, is not making you happy?
I spent 15 years in a career that slowly sucked the life out of me. Everyone saw me as successful. Everyone thought I should feel lucky, happy, grateful. But inside I was dying.
I came home exhausted and woke up every morning dreading the day ahead. And I didn’t know why.
- Was it my overall career path?
- Was it the industry I worked in, my company, the corporate culture?
- Was it my specific position, the stuff I did every day, my salary, my benefits?
- Was it the people, my team, my boss?
- Or was it the where I was working, the commute, my actual workspace or schedule?
I knew I wasn’t happy, I knew I needed to make a change, but I simply didn’t know what that change was. And not knowing what was wrong with my career left me feeling stuck and paralyzed.
Does this sound familiar?
If you’re anything like me, you’ve likely spent most of your career trying to mold yourself into the person you think you “should” be at work, but it’s no longer working. And now, the career you’ve invested so much in feels like your own corporate version of hell.
Worse, you can’t see an escape route because you should be happy, you should love this career that others would feel so lucky to have. You feel trapped & paralyzed because you don’t know exactly what’s wrong or what to do next.
Stop Living Someone Else’s Career – Design a Career Path that Fits Who You Are & How You Naturally Work Best
If you’re exhausted, tired and dreading going to work every morning, it’s likely because something about your career doesn’t quite fit who you are & how you naturally work best. It might be your job role, your work environment, the corporate culture (values & people) or your entire career path.
When your career path is aligned with your personality, your strengths, and how you naturally work best – then you have more energy & feel more inspired & motivated.
And the opposite is also true. The less your career path is aligned with who you are – the more tired, exhausted, uninspired and motivated you feel.
And that’s what Love Your Career Again is all about.
This program isn’t about looking at your background and skills and then recommending some career paths that could be a good fit and pay well. This program is about:
- Rediscovering who you really are, what you really want & how you naturally work best.
- Understanding WHY your career feels so exhausting and unfulfilling.
- Getting clear on the types of roles, workplaces, industries, people, & environments that really light you up.
- Connecting who you are to a career, workplace, industry or new business that you love – because everything is completely in line with your natural flow, unique energy and what you value most.
- Moving past fear, resistance and “other people’s” expectations of what you “should” be doing so you don’t stay stuck in a career that drains you.
As a result, you’ll be able to dream & scheme a career path that fits YOU and get on the right path to feeling inspired, motivated and loving what you do every day.
We’ll work together through four key steps:
- Unlock Your Career Genius: We’ll dive deep into discovering who you really are, what you want, and identify your natural flow and unique genius when it comes to your career.
- Clear Out the Muck & Guck: Next, we’ll decode your career discontent, and identify exactly which parts of your career are aligned – and not aligned – with who you are. This includes identifying any limiting patterns, thoughts, beliefs, and fears that may be keeping you stuck and holding you back from a career you truly love.
- Dream & Scheme Your Ideal Career: Now it’s time to dream & scheme the career path, industry, workplace, role or business that is the best fit for who you are and how you prefer to work. This may mean a completely new direction, or some tweaks to your current path.
- Get Back On Track: Finally, we’ll put a plan in place to get your career back on track and outline your right next steps to make your new career path a reality.
At the end of this program you’ll know exactly why you’re not happy in your current career, and what you can do to get your career back on track and create a new work path you love.
And this means a career direction, workplace, industry and role (or business!) that’s completely in line with your natural flow and unique genius, so everything will seem easy and “right” – and you’ll feel inspired, energized and motivated every day.
What Does the Full Coaching Program Include?
- Six hour-long coaching sessions over the phone (ideally weekly).
- Recordings of each coaching session sent to you.
- Worksheets, exercises and action steps.
- Unlimited email support for the entire six weeks.
You can sign up for the full six week program – or book individual sessions to work on specific challenge areas.
Your investment for the complete program is: $799* or $150* per individual session.
Get Started with a Free Mini-Session
Book your free 30-minute mini-session now to see if we’re a fit! In this mini-session we will:
- Talk about where you’re at in your career right now, and you’re biggest roadblock to making a change.
- I’ll give you some quick tips or action steps on what you do right now to move forward.
- You can ask any question you want about me and this program.
Best of all, we’ll get to find out if we’re a fit! After the mini-session, I’ll send you a link to get started – or send you some recommendations for other coaches or programs that might be a better fit for where you are right now.
*all prices are in US dollars
Why Work With Me?
Hi! I’m Nicole Croizier – Endorsed Soul’s Calling Coach, Martha Beck Coach Instructor, Master Certified Marketing Consultant, & Personality Psychology Junkie.
After 20 years as a corporate recruiter and marketing executive, and then business owner, I have lived the mid-career meltdown – more than once. Through my own journey to “fix” first my career & then my business, I discovered that my soul’s calling is helping others connect with who they really are in order to love what they do again.
I know it’s possible because I’ve done it, and I’ve helped others discover careers and lives that they love.
And I would love to help you bypass the months, years (ok decades) of pain & frustration I went through on my own journey to find my right path & purpose. I would love to help you clear away all the cobwebs so you can finally see yourself clearly. Finally embrace all those amazing bits that make up your unique genius. And finally start moving in your right direction.