Love Your Career
From Mid-Career Meltdown to a New Chance at Work You Love
Are you a passionate professional in the midst of a mid-career meltdown because you realize that the career you’ve invested so much in, and are so “successful” at, is not making you happy?
I spent 15 years in a career that slowly sucked the life out of me. Everyone saw me as successful. Everyone thought I should feel lucky, happy, grateful. But inside I was dying.
I came home exhausted and woke up every morning dreading the day ahead. And I didn’t know why.
- Was it my overall career path?
- Was it the industry I worked in, my company, the corporate culture?
- Was it my specific position, the stuff I did every day, my salary, my benefits?
- Was it the people, my team, my boss?
- Or was it the where I was working, the commute, my actual workspace or schedule?
I knew I wasn’t happy, I knew I needed to make a change, but I simply didn’t know what that change was. And not knowing what was wrong with my career left me feeling stuck and paralyzed.
Does this sound familiar?
If you’re anything like me, you’ve likely spent most of your career trying to mold yourself into the person you think you “should” be at work, but it’s no longer working. And now, the career you’ve invested so much in feels like your own corporate version of hell.
Worse, you can’t see an escape route because you should be happy, you should love this career that others would feel so lucky to have. You feel trapped & paralyzed because you don’t know exactly what’s wrong or what to do next.
Stop Living Someone Else’s Career
If you’re exhausted, tired and dreading going to work every morning, it’s likely because something about your career doesn’t quite fit who you are & how you naturally work best. It might be your job role, your work environment, the corporate culture (values & people) or your entire career path.
When your career path is aligned with your personality, your strengths, and how you naturally work best – then you have more energy & feel more inspired & motivated.
And the opposite is also true. The less your career path is aligned with who you are – the more tired, exhausted, uninspired and motivated you feel.
And that’s what Love Your Career Again is all about.
Hi – I’m Nicole Croizier – a former recruiter & corporate marketing progressional turned life coach & entrepreneur. My entire corporate & entrepreneurial career has been a journey to find my perfect work – doing something deeply meaningful, in a way that feels energizing & inspiring. And now as an Endorsed Soul’s Calling Coach, I am finally doing what I love in a way I love – and that’s helping other passionate professionals like you remember how amazing you really are – and designing YOUR perfect career path – a path that uniquely fits who you are. I know it’s possible – and I’d love to help you bypass the years (ok decades) of frustration I went through.
Design a Career Path that Fits YOU:
This program isn’t about looking at your background and skills and then recommending some career paths that could be a good fit and pay well. This program is about:
- Rediscovering who you really are, what you really want & how you naturally work best.
- Understanding WHY your career feels so exhausting and unfulfilling.
- Getting clear on the types of roles, workplaces, industries, people, & environments that really light you up.
- Connecting who you are to a career, workplace, industry or new business that you love – because everything is completely in line with your natural flow, unique energy and what you value most.
- Moving past fear, resistance and “other people’s” expectations of what you “should” be doing so you don’t stay stuck in a career that drains you.
As a result, you’ll be able to dream & scheme a career path that fits YOU and get on the right path to feeling inspired, motivated and loving what you do every day.
Four Steps to Your Right-Fit Career Path:
We’ll work together through four key steps:
1. Reconnect With YOU:
We’ll start by diving deep into rediscovering who you really are, what you want, and identify your natural flow and unique genius when it comes to your career. By the end of this step, you’ll be able to answer these five important questions that you need to be clear on BEFORE you can design your ideal career:
- Who Are You? Your personality style, values, talents, gifts & unique genius
- How Do You Naturally Work Best? Your natural flow, motivation & energy
- What Do You Want? Your definition of success
- Why Do You Want It? Your purpose, what’s meaningful to you
- What’s Blocking you? Your limiting thoughts, patterns, beliefs & fears that keep you stuck
Doing the deep work to answer these five questions is essential if you truly want to do work you love. Not taking the time to do this important work is what keeps so many amazing passionate & intuitive women stuck in an endless career cycle of exhausting & soul-sucking jobs.
2. Dream & Scheme Your Ideal Career Path:
Now it’s time to connect who you are to your ideal career path. This process is about way more than just finding a “job”. In fact, you may not end up wanting a traditional job at all. In today’s new world of work, there are many more opportunities than the typical 9-5. So we’re going to throw all the rules aside and dream & scheme YOUR ideal career path – which means exploring these questions:
- What tranformation do you want to help people make? Who do you ideally want to help through your career, and what do you want to help them do?
- What do you want to do? What type of work, tasks, role or position is perfect for you? What will use all (or most!) of your genius?
- Where do you want to work? What geographic location, industry, corporate culture, workspace, or team structure best suits you? Is this a traditional job, business, combination or something else?
- How do you want to work? What does your ideal day/week/month/year look like? How much structure, flexibility or freedom do you want?
- Who do you want to work with? What type of people do you want to work with? This includes your co-workers, customers, partners – everyone. How much time do you want to spend working with others vs. alone?
- How will your work fit in with your life? How much time do you want to spend working? How much flexibility do you need? What about other factors are important to you for work -life balance? Commute time? Access to amenities, health & fitness or social emenities? Other?
3. Outline Your Personal Career Creative Brief:
Now, we’ll bring all of your dreaming & scheming together into a single “Ideal Career Creative Brief”. This is a tangible document that outlines everything that makes up your ideal career. You’ll use this document as a guide to exploring & finding your best next career step in the real world. This document will serve as a tangible guide to make sure you choose only those opportunities that are moving you in your right direction.
It’s also equally important as litmus test for NOT accidentally taking or staying in jobs that sound great on paper (aka make lots of money and sound great to your spouse or parents) – but effectively lead you off track – or keep you stuck in the same type of soul-sucking job you’re trying to stay away from.
4. Create Your Career Action Plan:
Finally, we’ll put a plan in place to start taking steps toward your ideal career. Maybe you’re in a position to find your perfect situation right away – or maybe your ideal career path is more of a journey. This is the time to get out into the world and start researching, exploring & talking to people in the real world – so you can make your ideal career a reality. This is also the time to identify whether you need a “good enough job” or some other financial support to pay the big bills and help you out as you get going on your ideal path.
Where Will You Be At the End of This Program?
By the end of our 12 weeks together, my goal is for you to ideally know:
- Who you are, what you want, and why you want it
- The exact career path that uniquely fits you
- What and who might block you from achieving your ideal career
You will also have:
- A tangible Career Creative Brief that outlines every aspect of your ideal career. A creative brief that you can use as a guide to keep you on track as you navigate through potential job, business or other opportunities. A creative brief that will keep you AWAY from the types of jobs that suck the life out of you.
- An action plan of the specific steps you are going to take right now to move you toward your ideal career path.
What I hope for you most, is that you will finally really know, deep down in your core, how amazing you are – and the truly incredible gifts you have to offer. More than knowing, my goal is for you to have a tangible & practical plan to bring all your amazing gifts into the world – in a way that feels purposeful, energizing, and in flow for who you are & how you naturally work best.
Are You Ready to Join Me on This Journey Back to You?
Here’s what your full coaching program includes:
- 12 hour-long coaching sessions over the phone (ideally weekly).
- Recordings of each coaching session sent to you.
- Worksheets, exercises and action steps.
- Unlimited email support for the entire three months.
You can sign up for the full three month program – or book individual sessions to work on specific challenge areas.
- Your investment for the complete program is: $1999*
- $175* per individual session.
Get Started with a Free Mini-Session
Book your free 30-minute mini-session now to see if we’re a fit! In this mini-session we will:
- Talk about where you’re at in your career right now, and you’re biggest roadblock to making a change.
- I’ll give you some quick tips or action steps on what you do right now to move forward.
- You can ask any question you want about me and this program.
Best of all, we’ll get to find out if we’re a fit! After the mini-session, I’ll send you a link to get started – or send you some recommendations for other coaches or programs that might be a better fit for where you are right now.
*all prices are in US dollars
Why Work With Me?
Hi! I’m Nicole Croizier – Endorsed Soul’s Calling Coach, Martha Beck Coach Instructor, Master Certified Marketing Consultant, & Personality Psychology Junkie.
After 20 years as a corporate recruiter and marketing executive, and then business owner, I have lived the mid-career meltdown – more than once. Through my own journey to “fix” first my career & then my business, I discovered that my soul’s calling is helping others connect with who they really are in order to love what they do again.
I know it’s possible because I’ve done it, and I’ve helped others discover careers and lives that they love.
And I would love to help you bypass the months, years (ok decades) of pain & frustration I went through on my own journey to find my right path & purpose. I would love to help you clear away all the cobwebs so you can finally see yourself clearly. Finally embrace all those amazing bits that make up your unique genius. And finally start moving in your right direction.