Are you an empathic and intuitive life coach? Do you sometimes feel like you’re different than “typical” entrepreneurs? Do you find that all these messages to “rock out your business”, “build a giant list” or “make six figures in your first year as a coach” are more stressful than motivating?
If so, you’re in the right place.
You’ve likely taken a bunch of courses on marketing and business, but are still frustrated and confused. Instead of building a business you love, and making a difference with your tribe who needs you – you’re stuck.
It’s no wonder you’re confused and frustrated.
Most of the business and marketing courses out there are aimed at the typical entrepreneur – who already has a solid business & marketing foundation in place, has run businesses before and is motivated by money and business building in-and-of-itself.
But most life coaches aren’t typical entrepreneurs. Most life coaches don’t have a background in business and marketing, aren’t primarily motivated by money and business growth, and are likely leaving a career to start a business for the first time.
In fact, most life coaches never set out to be entrepreneurs in the first place. Running a business is simply the means to leave the 9-5 world, do what you love, and get your important work out into the world.
The Business & Marketing Basics Life Coaches Need First
Life coaches need a different type of program when it comes to business and marketing. And that’s why I started the Life Coach Business School.
You need programs that will tell you what to do FIRST:
- How to transition from your soul sucking career to a business you love
- What to expect in your first few years of business – and how to set the right expectations for where you’re at now
- How to build the right business & marketing foundation – and make sure you haven’t skipped any important steps
- When to add in all that advanced stuff like sales funnels, lead nurturing, list building, Facebook Ads & online marketing systems
- And most importantly – how to create & run a business that will make you feel energized and in flow because it’s completely aligned with who you are and how you work best.
Are you ready to get started?
Check out my Ergonomic programs for life coaches below: