For Life Coaches Living in a Lonely Solopreneur World
Running & marketing a new business as a life coach and solopreneur can feel a wee-bit lonely at times. Especially if you’re working from home & only have your cat to talk to!
So if you’re struggling with feeling unmotivated, uninspired, and unenergized in your business….
If something about your business or marketing feels off, unclear or confusing….
If you keep forgetting why you started your business in the first place, and exactly what you used to be so excited and passionate about…
And if you just can’t seem to articulate that great new idea, get that amazing strategy out of your head, or connect all those business dots…
Then you might just need a partner in crime. A business & marketing partner in crime, that is.
I know, because I’ve been there. I’m an extroverted solopreneur and I’ve spent years trying to figure out how to stay motivated and energized in my business.
After trying countless organization techniques and accountability programs, I made an accidental discovery. I just needed someone to talk to on a regular basis who knew me & my business. Someone to share my business & marketing ups & downs with. Someone I could work through all my ideas & strategies with. Someone to help me keep on track & get unstuck when I wallow into business, marketing, and “being a human” muck.
And I would love to be that person for you. Your very own partner in crime.
What is My Partner-In-Crime Business & Marketing Mentor Program?
This is an ongoing, weekly coaching program specifically designed for life coaches (and other passionate solopreneurs) who ache to do something meaningful, feel aligned & authentic in everything they do, and feel energized, inspired and in love with their business every day. And most importantly, you don’t want to go it alone! As your partner in crime, I will get to know you and your business and be that person you share your ideas with, and support you through your business & marketing challenges.
I’ll be in in your corner, keeping you inspired, motivated, energized and on track with your business. When you lose your mojo, I’ll be there to remind you of why you do what you do. And when you have a new idea, I’ll be there to help you fit it into your overall business puzzle.
What will we work on? Whatever you need!
As both a Master Soul’s Calling Coach and Master Certified Marketing Consultant, I specialize in helping experienced life coaches & passionate solopreneurs like you:
- Bring your business (focus, programs, ideal clients & niche) back in line with your genius, purpose & soul’s calling
- Learn how to run your business in a way that feels energizing, natural & in-flow for who you are & how you naturally work best
- Audit and review your current business, programs & marketing set-up – aka – connect the dots on your business
- Decode any discontent you have with your current business or marketing
- Create a new strategy that’s completely in line with who you are, what you want & how you naturally work best
- Support you in installing and activating your new marketing strategy
- Provide ongoing coaching & strategic guidance along with advanced marketing strategy coaching, consulting and system design
- Work through any blocks, puzzles, challenges, and decisions that come up along the way.
- Recommend, recruit, hire and train your right marketing staff (this would be a separate project – but is s service I LOVE providing)
This means I can provide the strategic guidance you’d get with a VP of Marketing along with the support & understanding of a coach & solopreneur just like you. And all of this is the key to feeling inspired, energized and in flow with your business every day!
While my Partner-In-Crime mentoring program is designed for experienced coaches & solopreneurs who have been in business & working successfully with clients for at least one or more years, I do support NEW coaches who have graduated from one of our Soul’s Calling programs in:
- Turning your unique genius & purpose into a deep soul focus for your work that is super tangible and concrete.
- Getting clear on your soul’s niche (your ideal people & transformation you want to help them make)
- Designing your unique process, services & programs
Why Could I Be an Amazing Partner-In-Crime For You??
I’m an interesting combination of souls calling coach, business designer, strategist, mentor, & fixer. In addition to running my own coaching business & instructing for the Martha Beck Institute, I’m a Master Certified Marketing Consultant, and have spent more than 20 years as a marketing strategist & fixer helping all sizes & types of businesses get clear, and streamline their products, services & marketing. I’ve been around ALL the blocks!!
This means, that by working with me, you get:
- Someone who will really see you. I will get to know who you are & how you naturally work best, and understand your purpose & the deep soul focus for your business – so I can be there to make sure you align everything you do with who YOU are, and remind & support you when you go off track.
- A strategic, big picture thinker – who loves to understand how everything about your business fits together – and connect all those dots.
- The person who knows the nuts & bolts and ins & outs of marketing best practices. I’m not a coach who just learned marketing basics & now want to teach you my system. I have 20+ years of real marketing & business design expertise. This means I know best practices & can help you design YOUR OWN right fit marketing practices.
- A solopreneur & life coach just like you. I’ve completed three coaching programs and I know first hand what’s it’s like to leave the corporate world & start and run my own business – first as a marketing consultant, & now as a coach.
- An empath & personality style expert who is a bit obsessed with helping you connect with who you uniquely are & how you naturally work best.
- An inspirational partner in crime who loves to laugh & have fun in everything I do – and wants nothing more than for you do love what you do every day as well.
Who is this program for?
Experienced Life Coaches & Solopreneurs:
My Partner-In-Crime Mentoring program is for experienced coaches & solopreneurs who have been in business & working with clients for at least one or more years. This means you are pretty clear on your genius & purpose and have been through some of the ups and downs of building and marketing a business – and have some idea of what’s been working and not working for you! This program is ALSO for coaches & solopreneurs who have been running their businesses for a while – but something feels off, wrong, off track – or just…. lonely!
You also know you want a business, are ready to invest in running your businesses & marketing, and your biggest motivation is doing work that is deeply meaningful, making a difference, and loving what you do & how you do it every day. You likely LOVE learning, LOVE trying stuff out, and LOVE personal development, and know you are much more likely to succeed and love your businesses with a partner in crime (me!).
New Life Coaches & Solopreneurs:
This program is also a fit for new life coaches & solopreneurs who are clear on their unique genius & purpose, but are struggling with how to turn their genius & purpose into a deep soul focus for their work that is super tangible and concrete. This includes getting clear on your soul’s niche (your ideal people & transformation you want to help them make) and designing your unique process, services & programs.
However, this program is NOT for new coaches who are looking for support in setting up their business & marketing basics and getting their work out into the world for the first time and testing and tweaking. BUT I do have a course coming out soon just for you!
This program is also NOT for you if:
- You’re looking for a quick fix, a step-by-step process, or a proven formula to make six, seven or eight figures in your first year in business.
- You’re not willing to take action, try stuff out.
- You know you really don’t want a business – but are forcing yourself to start & run one (yes – that DOES happen!). I’m not here to convince you to start & run a business – I’m here to support you in running the most meaningful, energizing, amazing & authentic business for YOU!
- You’re in a desperate money situation and need to figure out how to bring in more revenue as quickly as possible. My mentoring program is designed to help you build, run and market your soul-aligned business in a way that you love that is also sustainable – but it is not about finding a quick fix.
Ready to Get Started?
My Partner-In-Crime Mentoring is a three-month minimum commitment. But here’s the best part – after our first three months together, you get access to a special rate just for my returning clients! Here’s how it works:
- Two Initial 90 Minute Soul-Business Alignment Sessions: As soon as you sign up, I’ll send you a welcome kit and intake questionnaire, and we’ll book two initial 90 minute Soul-Business Alignment sessions. In these sessions,
- Know Yourself: We’ll start with a personality profiling session to get back in touch with who you are, how you naturally work best, and what energizes & inspires you – along with what you find depleting and not motivating.
- Decode Your Business Discontent: Next, we’ll audit your business to see where it’s aligned – or not aligned – with who you are & how you naturally work best. We’ll look at your ideal clients, your niche, your products or services, how you deliver your services, your business processes and your marketing.
- Partner-in-Crime Mentoring Plan: Finally, if needed, we’ll put a quick plan in place to bring your business back into alignment with who you are – and agree on our best next steps for our ongoing coaching calls.
- 10 60-minute Coaching Sessions: We’ll meet for two additional 60 minute coaching sessions the first month, and then four 60 minute coaching sessions for the subsequent months (12 sessions in total). All sessions will be recorded and shared with you.
- Basecamp Portal: I’ll set you up on my Basecamp project portal where we can communicate & share videos, documents & worksheets.
- Worksheets & Templates: You’ll get access to any videos, worksheets & templates you need along the way.
- Unlimited Email Support: You have unlimited email access to me during my business days to ask any questions or share any insights, aha moments, celebrations or challenges! And YES, this also includes feedback and review on any of your business & marketing stuff.
- Option 1: Three monthly payments of $1099 US
- Option 2: Single payment of $2997 (for a savings of $100/month – equal to $999/month)
Get Started Now with a Soul-Business Alignment Session!
*all prices are in US dollars. Note that this mentorship is for coaches serious about doing the work to build and develop a soul-aligned business they love.
Get Started with a Free Mini-Session!
Book your free 20-minute mini-session now to see if we’re a fit!
In this mini-session we will:
- Talk about where you’re at in your business and marketing right now, and you’re biggest roadblock to moving forward.
- I’ll give you some quick tips or action steps on what you do right now.
- You can ask any question you want about me and this program.
Best of all, we’ll get to find out if we’re a fit! After the mini-session, I’ll send you a link to get started – or send you some recommendations for other coaches or programs that might be a better fit for where you are right now.
Why Work With Me?
As both a Master Certified Marketing Consultant and Life Coach. (Endorsed Soul’s Calling Coach, Certified Equus Coach) & instructor for the Martha Beck Life Coach business courses), I combine my background in business, marketing and entrepreneurship with life coaching & personality psychology to help you connect who you are to a business you love.
After more than 20 years (first a corporate marketing executive and then a small business marketing consultant) helping entrepreneurs create & launch their businesses, products and services, I realized that the number one factor that determines success or failure is how ergonomic they are – which means how closely they align their businesses with who they are and what they really want.
Why? Because when you connect who you are to your business & your marketing, you work in a way that is more ergonomic – you are passionate, energized, inspired, motivated and more likely to promote your business and move past challenges and set-backs. You have more energy to give because you are using your unique genius and working in line with your natural flow state.
On the other hand, when you create a business & marketing system based on what you think other people want, financial success alone, or how you think you “should” work, every day can seem like a meaningless struggle, you’re less likely to market your business, and it’s much easier to give up when the going gets rough.
And after completing my life coach training (with Martha Beck, Koelle Simpson & Bev Barnes), and watching so many of my amazing fellow life coaches struggle with getting their important work out into the world – simply because they didn’t have a strong background in business – I knew I could help. And after getting coached myself (because I was trying to leave marketing & business stuff behind to become a life coach), I realized that helping life coaches with their business & marketing was something I had to do.
You can read more about my story here – and I hope you sign up for a free mini-session to see if we’re a fit.
*all prices are in US dollars