Design a Business You Love
Are You Ready to Embrace Who You Are & Design a Life Coaching Business You Love?
You’ve finished your coach training program, have started coaching some clients, and are ready to take the next step and share your important work with the world. You’re excited and motivated.
But then you go to set up your website, and it’s hard to get the messaging right.
When people ask who you work with and how you help them, you realize you can’t give them a clear answer.
And when friends ask what’s it’s like to be your own boss and run a business, you realize that you know for sure you want to be a coach – but you have no idea what you want your business to look like.
So now you’re stuck. You realize that there is a lot more you need to know about yourself, your goals, and your business before you can launch that website and start marketing. After all, you’re not even sure right now who you want to market to and how many clients you even want.
And you don’t want to create a business that just mimics that 9-5 job you had. You want to build a business and life that you love.
Get the Clarity You Need to Build a Business You Really Love
This program is specifically designed to help you get super clear on your business and make sure it’s in line with who you are and what you really want – so you’ll be ready to create that website, set-up your marketing, and move your business forward with confidence and clarity.
We’ll look at three core areas:
- Unlock Your Business Genius: This is a coaching program that starts with YOU first. So our first step is to get clear on who you are, what you want, and why you want it. We’ll also identify any limiting beliefs you might have and make sure we paint a picture of success that’s all about you.
- Dream & Scheme a Business You Love: Now it’s time to connect you to your business. This means getting really clear on where you’re at on your career to business journey, setting the right expectations for the business phase you’re in right now, defining your ideal business model, and then dreaming & scheming your core business fundamentals – including your ideal client, core difference & packages & services.
- Know Your Authentic Voice: Using your authentic voice is the best way to attract more of your right tribe. But if you’re not really sure who you are, what you want, and what your business is all about, then it’s nearly impossible to communicate clearly. And that’s why so many new coaches get so stuck when go to create their websites. That’s why we’re going to dive deep into connecting your authentic voice to a brand, core messages & unique story that are super clear, scream you, & resonate with your ideal client.
How to Get Started:
Step 1: Free Mini Session
Sign up for a free 30 minute mini-session to see if we’re a fit!
Step 2: Choose your coaching option:
Option 1: Love Your Business Jumpstart
Get clear on your ideal client, core service, messages, and website copy in just three weeks
Are you a quick start and want to get clear on your business so you can start moving forward – right now? The Love Your Business Jumpstart is an intensive one-on-one coaching program designed to get you clear on your core business in just three weeks. We’ll work through three weekly two hour coaching sessions to unlock your unique business genius, get clear on your business, and create your core messages and basic website content. This program includes:
- A package of pre-work
- Three two hour one-on-one coaching sessions where we will dive deep into exploring your ideal client, core service, messages, and website copy.
- Access to my online education portal, complete with videos & worksheets walking you through every step in your life coaching business journey
- Set up on my Basecamp collaboration portal
- Unlimited email access to me for the entire three weeks for questions and feedback
By the end of this program, you’ll have everything you need to finish your simple website – this includes a complete creative brief (including the copy for your home/about/work with me pages) that you can hand-off to your web person – or use to finally finish that website that’s stuck in limbo.
Your investment for the signature program is $1499
Option 2: Single Coaching Sessions
Through my one-on-one coaching, I’ll meet you where you’re at on your career to business journey, help you get unstuck from business & marketing muck, and make sure you’re working in line with your unique flow & genius.
Your investment for a single session is $125 (yes – if you sign up for a single session & then decide you want the full signature program your package will be prorated)
Option 3: Deep Dive Laser Clarity Sessions
Are you stuck in your business because you just don’t feel clear enough on who you are, what you do, what you offer and what to say? Or maybe there’s a certain area of your business that feels unclear? Do you want to figure it out – right now?
Then my deep dive clarity sessions are for you. I’ll send you some pre-work, we’ll meet on the phone for a 90 minute laser session, and then you’ll get unlimited email access to me for two weeks to collaborate, review your work and answer any questions.
- Who Are You? Get Clear on Your Unique Flow & Genius
- Who Do You Work With & What Do You Do? Get Clear on Your Ideal Client & Niche
- What Do You Offer? Get Clear on Your Programs & Services
- What Do You Say? Get Clear on Your Core Messages
Your investment for a Laser Clarity Session, including pre-work & two weeks of email support is $249
Equus Day Add-On:
Add on an Equus Day to any of the three options above – and experience the insight, clarity and aha moments you can only get by removing yourself from your day to day environment, getting out in nature, and stepping into the ring with a horse.
These sessions can really help you identify and internalize your unique flow & way of working – and are especially powerful when you are stuck in your business and don’t know why or feel blocked from moving forward because of fear, limiting beliefs, or struggles with boundaries, self-leadership, and the expectations of others.
As a Certified Equus Coach through the Koelle Institute, I offer Equus Days in Vancouver, BC or at a facility of your choosing across Canada.
If you’re ready to get started, sign up for a free mini-session now:
Once you’re clear on your core business and know that it’s in line with who you are and what you really want, your next step is to discover your marketing genius, become like a detective and find where your ideal clients are hiding out, & design a marketing strategy you love And that’s exactly what we’ll work through in Marketing Your Way.
Why Work With Me?
As both a Master Certified Marketing Consultant and Life Coach (Endorsed Soul’s Calling Coach, Certified Equus Coach & trained Martha Beck Life Coach), I combine my background in business, marketing and entrepreneurship with life coaching to help you connect who you are to a business you love.
After more than 20 years (first a corporate marketing executive and then a small business marketing consultant) helping entrepreneurs create & launch their businesses, products and services, I realized that the number one factor that determines success or failure is how ergonomic they are – which means how closely they align their businesses with who they are and what they really want.
Why? Because when you connect who you are to your business & your marketing, you work in a way that is more ergonomic – you are passionate, energized, inspired, motivated and more likely to promote your business and move past challenges and set-backs. You have more energy to give because you are using your unique genius and working in line with your natural flow state.
On the other hand, when you create a business & marketing system based on what you think other people want, financial success alone, or how you think you “should” work, every day can seem like a meaningless struggle, you’re less likely to market your business, and it’s much easier to give up when the going gets rough.
And after completing my life coach training (first with Martha Beck, then with Koelle Simpson and Bev Barnes), and watching so many of my amazing fellow life coaches struggle with getting their important work out into the world – simply because they didn’t have a strong background in business – I knew I could help. And after getting coached myself (because I was trying to leave marketing & business stuff behind to become a life coach), I realized that launching this course & helping life coaches with their business & marketing was something I had to do.
You can read more about my story here – and I hope you sign up for a free mini-session to see if we’re a fit.