Create Marketing Programs & Packages You Love
Have you recently become a Marketing Consultant and want to make sure you design a business that you love right from the start? Or have you been a consultant for a while, and just aren’t loving what you’re doing?
When you offer generic marketing consulting services, you’re just like everyone else. So it’s hard for your ideal clients to know you’re their right fit, and understand how you can really help them.
By packaging your services, you help clarify what you offer & the way you do business. Better yet, you can design your business to be in line with who you are, who you want to work with, and how you prefer to work right from the start.
And, you attract more of your ideal clients because they understand exactly who you are, what you offer, and why they need it.
Who is this Program For?
This program is designed for:
- New Marketing Consultants who want to jump start their businesses by getting clear on their marketing programs and offers right from the beginning.
- Experienced Marketing Consultants who aren’t loving their businesses because they are either offering generic services, vague programs, or programs and services they don’t love.
Why Work with Me?
After 16 years in the corporate and consulting marketing world, I knew that I needed more, and became trained as a Martha Beck Life Coach. I thought I would leave marketing forever and find my true purpose elsewhere. Instead, I discovered a part of marketing I truly loved. A place where I knew I could be of real service. That area is helping other coaches and consultants clarify their businesses and love what they do again.
Now, as both a Martha Beck trained Life Coach and Master Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant, I combine marketing with life coaching to help coaches, consultants & other solopreneurs connect who they are to what they love to do – and get their businesses back on track.
Connect Who You Are to Your Packages and Services Mix
In this program, we will work through six sessions to connect who you are to a packages and services mix you love:
- First, we will review your core business fundamentals, and really clarify who you are, what you do and how you do it.
- Then, we will outline your ideal packages and services mix using the Marketing Hourglass concept by Duct Tape Marketing. We’ll make sure that you have all the right offers, packages and services in place (including any free, easy entry, core and add-on offerings) to move your ideal client through your buying process.
- Finally, we will spend three sessions creating high level outlines for your programs, considering delivery methods, and connecting your programs to your marketing system.
Throughout each session we will make sure everything we create is in line with who you are and how you prefer to work.
- Session 1: What Do You Do?
- Session 2: How Do You Do It?
- Session 3: Build Your Programs & Services Hourglass
- Session 4: Create Your Program Outlines
- Session 5: Consider Delivery Methods
- Session 6: Connect Your Programs to Your Marketing System
By the end of this program, you will have an outline of the offers and programs you want to create to move your ideal clients through every stage of your buying process. You will also know what you want your programs to include, how you want to deliver them, and how they will fit into your overall buying system. You’ll be all set to move forward with creating your programs and launching them to your tribe.
How to Get Started:
The best way to get started is to sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session to see if we’re a fit:
Not Ready Yet? Try This Self Study Option
Hey! Nice Package by Rebecca Tracy of The Uncaged Life
Your signature package is the core program that you offer, and if you are just creating one package for now – this is the one to focus on.
So if you’re a self-starter and love to do stuff yourself, I highly recommend this unique online course all wrapped up in a fabulous interactive PDF complete with links to videos and worksheets. It’s called, “Hey! Nice Package“, and it was created by Rebecca Tracy of The Uncaged Life, one of my favorite coaches who has a wealth of experience in this area. I liked this program so much that I became an affiliate!
This online program walks you through every step in creating your Signature Package. You can learn more and sign up here: