The Ergonomic Entrepreneur
Connect Who You Are to a Business You Love – Because it’s All About You
You’ve found your calling and are building a business around your true passion and purpose.
But it’s easy to fall back into old patterns and design your business around what you know, what’s expected and what’s familiar. It’s easy to accidentally recreate that old job you hated in your new business. Especially if you don’t have a background in business and marketing. Especially if you never set out to be an entrepreneur in the first place.
In fact, you may already have done just that. You may already be running a business you thought you would love – but it’s sucking the life out of you – just like your old career.
I know, because that’s exactly what I did. I left a soul-sucking 16 year career in marketing to start my own business. A year in, I was exhausted, drained and dreading running my business every day. I woke up one morning and realized that I had almost exactly recreated my old job.
I was doing the same stuff, in the same way. Worse, I had added an extra layer of “being an entrepreneur” on top of it.
This Doesn’t Have to Be You.
The reality is that you likely never set out to be an entrepreneur. Running a business is simply the means to leave the 9-5 world, do what you love, and get your important work out into the world.
And you want to do it your way – a way that is fun and energizing. A way that is nothing like the draining career you left behind.
And it is possible.
How to Love What You Do by Becoming an Ergonomic Entrepreneur
As an Ergonomic Entrepreneur™, you’re super clear on what you do, and feel energized, inspired and in flow because you’ve aligned every aspect of your business around who you truly are, what you want, and how you naturally work best.
Just like experts have used physical ergonomics for years to design workplaces that are more in line with how people naturally function in order to free up more energy and inspire productivity – we can do the same with our minds.
The reality is that we all have a natural flow state & genius that is unique to who we are. And when you really connect that flow state and genius to your business, you naturally free up more energy and feel more motivated & inspired. It’s the key to loving what you do.
That’s why I help life coaches & solopreneurs with soul design ergonomic businesses they love (right from the start!), navigate the ups and downs of the first few years of business and eventually leave that soul-sucking career behind. Then, I support experienced life coaches & solopreneurs in getting unstuck, moving their businesses forward and making sure they stay on track with loving what they do.
Here Are the Three Ways I Can Work With You:
1. Aspiring Life Coaches & Passionate Solopreneurs:
Are you a life coach trainee, but aren’t sure how you want to share your gifts with the world?
You know you want to be a coach, but do you want to be an entrepreneur? I can help you really connect with who you are, uncover your why, and then outline exactly how you want to share your genius with the world:
- Know Yourself: Really dive deep into knowing who you are, including your unique genius, purpose, core values & definition of success.
- Know What it Means to Be an Entrepreneur: Learn what being an entrepreneur is really all about so you can decide if building a business is really for you.
- Know All the Ways to Be a Coach: Dream and scheme all the different ways you can be a coach and share your genius with the world.
- Know Your Path as a Coach: Outline your ideal path as a coach and put a plan in place outlining your best next steps in sharing your gifts with the world.
Sign up for a Free Mini-Session
2. New Life Coaches & Passionate Solopreneurs:
Are you a new life coach transitioning from your old career to a business that you love?
I can help you create a realistic transition plan, uncover your unique genius, design a business you love, and navigate all the ups and downs of the first few years of business.
- Know Your Phase of Business: Set realistic expectations & goals for the stage of business you’re in, design the right career-to-business transition plan for you
- Know How to Quick Start Your Business: Learn how to quick start your business so you can start trying stuff, working with some clients, and gather information on what you love and don’t love right away.
- Know Yourself: Really dive deep into knowing who you are, including your unique genius, soul’s purpose, core values & definition of success.
- Know Your Business: Connect who you are to designing a business you love, including your ideal client, niche, and packages & services.
- Know Your Voice: Use your authentic voice & unique story to design a brand & core messages that help attract more of your ideal clients.
- Know Your Marketing: Learn marketing best practices, create the foundation you need first, and dream & scheme a marketing strategy & system that’s full of all the stuff you love to do.
- Know How to Be an Ergonomic Entrepreneur: Understand what being an entrepreneur is all about, and then align your business systems and daily routine around who you are & how you work best.
How to Get Started:
I help new life coaches through my Ergonomic Life Coach Group Course as well as one-on-one coaching.
- The Ergonomic Life Coach: Group Course – learn the 7 steps to transition from your soul-sucking career to a life coaching business you love. Launching in March 2017 – learn more and sign up now!
- One-on-One Coaching: Sign up for a Free Mini-Session
3. Experienced Life Coaches & Solopreneurs:
Are you an experienced solopreneur – but are frustrated, tired or stuck in your business?
Have you been a life coach (or other solopreneur with soul) for a while, but feel like you’re falling out of love with your business? I can help you audit every aspect of your business to decode exactly what might be going wrong, and bring your business back in line with who you are and what you really want.
- Know Yourself: First, we’ll reconnect with who you are, identify your ideal flow state & unique genius, get clear on what success means to you, and identify any limiting beliefs you may have around your business.
- Decode Your Business Discontent: Next, we’ll audit everything you’re doing to find out what’s working – and not working. This includes first making sure you’re not missing any important business-building steps, and second, making sure everything you’re doing is in line with who you are and how you prefer to work.
- Fix It! Finally, we’ll put a quick plan in place to bring your business back into alignment with who you are – so you can get unstuck and start loving your business again.
How to Get Started:
I help experienced life coaches & solopeneurs through my laser coaching program, The Ergonomic Business Audit, and through one-on-one coaching.
- The Free Life Coach Business Audit – download
- The Ergonomic Business Audit Laser Coaching Program – learn more and sign up now.
- One-on-One Coaching: Sign up for a Free Mini-Session
Get Started Now with a Free Mini-Session
Book your free 30-minute mini-session now to see if we’re a fit!
In this mini-session we will:
- Talk about where you’re at in your business and what you see as your biggest struggle, roadblock, or challenge.
- I’ll give you some quick tips or action steps on what you do right now.
- You can ask any question you want about me and this program.
Best of all, we’ll get to find out if we’re a fit! After the mini-session, I’ll send you a link to get started – or send you some recommendations for other coaches or programs that might be a better fit for where you are right now.
Your investment for a package of three sessions is is $299* if you pay for all sessions at once, or you can pay on a per-session basis at $125* per session. I recommend setting up regular sessions on a weekly basis.
*all prices are in US dollars
Why Work With Me?
As both a Master Certified Marketing Consultant and Endorsed Soul’s Calling Coach, I combine my background in business, marketing and entrepreneurship with life coaching to help you connect who you are to a business you love.
After more than 15 years (first a corporate marketing executive and then a small business marketing consultant) helping entrepreneurs create & launch their businesses, products and services, I realized that the number one factor that determines success or failure is how ergonomic they are – which means how closely they align their businesses with who they are and what they really want.
Why? Because when you connect who you are to your business & your marketing, you work in a way that is more ergonomic – you are passionate, energized, inspired, motivated and more likely to promote your business and move past challenges and set-backs. You have more energy to give because you are using your unique genius and working in line with your natural flow state.
On the other hand, when you create a business & marketing system based on what you think other people want, financial success alone, or how you think you “should” work, every day can seem like a meaningless struggle, you’re less likely to market your business, and it’s much easier to give up when the going gets rough.
You can read more about my story here – and I hope you sign up for a free mini-session to see if we’re a fit.