The Ergonomic Life Coach – Group Course
The group course for new & stuck life coaches transitioning from the 9-5 to a life coaching business you love.
You’ve spent too many years to count in a career that slowly sucked the life out of you. Now, you’ve found your calling and are building a business around your true passion and purpose.
But then you go to set up your website, and it’s hard to get the messaging right.
When people ask who you work with and how you help them, you realize you can’t give them a clear answer.
And when friends ask what’s it’s like to be your own boss and run a business, you realize that you’re not really running your business at all – you’re just thinking about running it.
So now you’re stuck.
You realize that there is a lot more you need to know about yourself, your business and being an entrepreneur before you can launch that website and start marketing. After all, you’re not even sure right now who you want to market to and what you’re going to say.
Plus, the reality is that you likely never set out to be an entrepreneur in the first place. Running a business is simply the means to leave the 9-5 world, do what you love, and get your important work out into the world.
And you don’t want to create a business that just mimics that 9-5 job you had. You want to build a business and life that you love. And you want to do it your way – a way that is fun and energizing. A way that is nothing like the draining career you left behind.
And it is possible.
How to Connect Who You Are to a Business You Love
It’s one thing to launch a new business as an experienced entrepreneur. It’s a completely different challenge to transition from a career to design, market & run a business for the first time.
As a Master Certified Marketing Consultant and Life Coach, I specialize in helping life coaches & passionate solopreneurs like you transition from your soul-sucking career and design a business that you love.
And this is a process that starts with YOU first.
Why? Because you’re not like everyone else. You’re not a typical entrepreneur. You’re an empathic intuitive. Or what I like to call a passionate solopreneur.
This means if your business & marketing doesn’t feel “right” & authentic, if you don’t know why you’re doing what you’re doing, and if you can’t run your business your own way – then it just won’t work. Because you just won’t do it.
So if you’re a new life coach struggling to figure out exactly how to put together all those career transition, business, marketing & being an entrpreneur puzzle pieces…
If you’ve tried everything you think you “should” be doing to design, market & run a business that you love, but are frustrated and stuck…
If you finally want to be able to say: “I know what I’m doing. I know why I’m doing it – and I’m going to do it”…
You’re in the right place
Get the Business & Marketing Basics You Need First
New life coaches need a different type of program when it comes to business and marketing. Many new life coaches jump right into advanced program that teach them how to set up complex online marketing systems or make six figures in their first year – and then get frustrated when they don’t work. But the reality is that these advanced programs are designed for coaches who already have a a strong knowledge of business, marketing & being an entrepreneur. And they assume that you already have all of those marketing and business basics in place to plug their advanced concepts into.
But you don’t have those basics in place yet. And that means that these programs likely won’t work – simply because you’re not ready for them yet.
So if you’re a new life coach starting a business for the first time – you need a program that will give that that big picture overview. Show you what to do FIRST. Understand what to expect in your first few years of business as a new entrepreneur. Know what it means to transition from a career & run a business for the first time. Build the right business & marketing foundation.
And most importantly – how to create & run a business your way – a way that will make you feel energized and in flow because it’s completely aligned with who you are and how you work best.
Love Your Life Coaching Business: The Group Course
If you want to “rock your business” and make six figures in your first year as a coach, this course is not for you.
But if you are looking for that first course to take as a new solopreneur transitioning from your 9-5 and running a business for the first time – then you’re in the right place.
This is the course that will give you that big picture overview you’re looking for – so you will know exactly what to expect in your first few years of business, how to take the right first steps in business & marketing, and how everything fits to gether at that big picture level. You’ll gain confidence in knowing exactly what it means to be an entrepreneur, and get on the right path to building a life coaching business you love, your way.
You may not make six figures your first year, but you will build the right foundation you need in order to really love what you do, start serving your tribe – and finally leave that soul-sucking career behind.
We’ll do this in eight simple steps:
- Know How Life Coaches Aren’t Typical Entrepreneurs – so you know why typical business & marketing programs don’t work for you, and what you can do instead
- Know Your Business Phase – so you can set the right expectations for where you’re at right now & create a realistic career-to-business transition plan
- Know How to Quick Start Your Business – so you can get moving right away & not get stuck in perfectionist mode while designing a business you love
- Know Yourself – so you can connect to your ideal flow & unique genius, the most important first step in designing a business you love
- Know Your Business – so you can get super clear on who you work with & what you do – and make sure your core business is in line with who you are
- Know Your Voice – so you can communicate who you are & what you do to your ideal clients
- Know Your Marketing – so you can learn the marketing basics you need FIRST – and make sure you create a marketing system you’ll actually use because it’s full of stuff that you like to do
- Know How to Be an Entrepreneur – so you can align how you run your business with who you are & how you work best
Group Course Details
***Next Group Offering Coming Soon ***
This is an eight week overview course designed to give you a big-picture understanding of exactly what it means to transition from your 9-5 job and design, market & run a life coaching business you love. This is the course that will help you connect all the dots, understand what to expect as you build your business, and give you details on all your important first marketing & business building blocks.
Over two months, we’ll work through the eight steps to building a life coaching business you love. Each week, we’ll meet for a 60 minute group online video session, where we will work through each business building step and make sure everything you’re creating in your business is clear and in line with who you are.
By the end of the two months, you will have that big picture understanding you’ve been looking for – and know exactly what you need to do to over the next few years to transition from your 9-5, learn how to be an entrepreneur and design, market & run a business you love.
And while you can’t be expected to complete all the steps in just two months this course will give you all the puzzle pieces – plus lifetime access to your online portal that will be full of all the overview videos, deep dive trainings, and worksheets you will need for every single business building and marketing step. And you will be able to refer back to these videos and worksheets again and again as you navigate your first few years of business.
In addition to eight weekly live group sessions, you will get:
- A one-on-one 60 minute coaching session to really dive deep into understanding your personality style and action mode and how these relate to your unique genius, ideal workflow and challenges you may face in building and running your business.
- Access to worksheets and guides to complete each business-building step.
- Membership in a private Facebook group where we will share our progress, challenges, and successes.
- Unlimited email support with me for the entire two months.
- Lifetime access to my online education portal full of videos, specific steps, worksheets and checklists that you can refer back to again and again.
By the end of the program, you will:
- Have a big picture understanding of how to build your life coaching business and transition from your old career.
- Know why it’s so important for you, as a life coach, to build your business your way – a way that is completely in line with who you are & how you work best.
- Understand the exact marketing & business basics you need to create in your business first.
- Have a realistic marketing strategy full of stuff you love to do.
- Be ready to start building your core business and marketing elements – and start marketing your business.
- Have confidence and clarity in making the best decisions for you and your business going forward
- Ongoing support after the program through the private Facebook group
- Lifetime access to the Online Education Portal full of deep dive
Your investment for this program, including a 60 minute private coaching session, eight 90-minute live group video sessions, a private Facebook group, unlimited email support for two months, and life time access to the online education portal complete with videos & worksheets for each business building action step is $799.
- Book a 20 minute free mini-session to find out if this course is right for you! I would love to chat.
Why Work With Me?
As both a Master Certified Marketing Consultant and Life Coach (Endorsed Soul’s Calling Coach, Certified Equus Coach & trained Martha Beck Life Coach), I combine my background in business, marketing and entrepreneurship with life coaching to help you connect who you are to a business you love.
After more than 20 years (first a corporate marketing executive and then a small business marketing consultant) helping entrepreneurs create & launch their businesses, products and services, I realized that the number one factor that determines success or failure is how ergonomic they are – which means how closely they align their businesses with who they are and what they really want.
Why? Because when you connect who you are to your business & your marketing, you work in a way that is more ergonomic – you are passionate, energized, inspired, motivated and more likely to promote your business and move past challenges and set-backs. You have more energy to give because you are using your unique genius and working in line with your natural flow state.
On the other hand, when you create a business & marketing system based on what you think other people want, financial success alone, or how you think you “should” work, every day can seem like a meaningless struggle, you’re less likely to market your business, and it’s much easier to give up when the going gets rough.
And after completing my life coach training (first with Martha Beck, then with Koelle Simpson and Bev Barnes), and watching so many of my amazing fellow life coaches struggle with getting their important work out into the world – simply because they didn’t have a strong background in business – I knew I could help. And after getting coached myself (because I was trying to leave marketing & business stuff behind to become a life coach), I realized that launching this course & helping life coaches with their business & marketing was something I had to do.
You can read more about my story here – and I hope you sign up for a free mini-session to see if we’re a fit.
Love Your Life Coaching Business: One-On-One Coaching
I offer one-on-one business & marketing coaching for both new and experienced (but stuck) life coaches and passionate solopreneurs who are struggling to transition from their soul-sucking careers and design, market & run businesses they love. We will work through one or more of the 8 Steps to a Life Coaching Business You Love, depending on where you’re at right now. Not sure where you’re at or what’s going on? Don’t worry – we’ll figure that out too!
Get Started Now with a Free Mini-Session
Book your free 30-minute mini-session now to see if we’re a fit!
In this mini-session we will:
- Talk about where you’re at in your business and what you see as your biggest struggle, roadblock, or challenge.
- I’ll give you some quick tips or action steps on what you do right now.
- You can ask any questions you want about me and this program.
Best of all, we’ll get to find out if we’re a fit! After the mini-session, I’ll send you a link to get started – or send you some recommendations for other coaches or programs that might be a better fit for where you are right now.
Your investment for a package of three sessions is is $325* if you pay for all sessions at once, or you can pay on a per-session basis at $145* per session. I recommend setting up regular sessions on a weekly basis. *All prices are in US dollars