Thought Leadership Book
Do Leadership: A Step by Step Guide to “Doing” Thought Leadership for Solopreneurs & Small Business Ownership
Think Thought Leadership Is Just for the Big Guys?
They’d sure like you to think so! The truth is, if you’re like most business owners and solopreneurs, you’re just ‘this’ far from becoming a respected thought leader in your industry. Along with that title comes a host of benefits, including a faster sales cycle, an endless stream of referrals, and the ability to command top dollar for the products and services you sell.
The problem is, you don’t exactly get paid to sit and think great thoughts. You get paid to do what you do in your business – and it takes every minute of the day to do it well.
So, how does an already busy business owner become a thought leader? You forget about being a thought leader and become a DO leader instead. True thought leaders don’t just brag about how smart they are. They demonstrate their expertise by providing their customers and prospects with the kind of information they crave and need. They educate their prospects, show them how to solve their problems, and teach them how to become better consumers in the industry.
If the idea of leveraging your expertise to skyrocket your position in your industry while also virtually eliminating the need to sell ever again – all without spending big money – sounds appealing to you, read on. Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Why becoming a thought leader is the surest way to propel your business to the next level
- What’s standing in the way of claiming your rightful position as a thought leader – if you’re like most business owners – and how to eliminate that excuse in just seconds
- A simple, workable definition of thought leadership that’s manageable for regular folks (not just CEOs of major corporations!)
- How thought leadership fits into your marketing and business mix
- A simple step-by-step guide to “doing” thought leadership that leaves you crystal clear on what to do, and how to do it, and when to do it
- Real life examples of how business owners of all types have used thought and do leadership to take their businesses to the next level
If you’ve been sensing that the time is right for your business to take the next big step into the spotlight, DO Leadership is the book you should read now. The authors, each successful Duct Tape Marketing Consultants who’ve helped dozens of businesses reach the next level, distill the nuts and bolts of thought leadership into an easy-to-implement game plan even the busiest business owner can follow.
Your competitors hope you’ll keep right on scoffing at the idea that you could become the next thought leader in your industry – after all, if you won’t step up, it leaves more room for them. Read, strategize, and then DO, and you’ll soon reap the benefits of being a thought leader in your field.