Love Your Business Again
For frustrated coaches & entrepreneurs who ache to feel aligned, energized & inspired in their business
When you launched your business you had passion, purpose and energy. But along the way something went wrong. To gain traction and revenue, you started working with some customers who weren’t ideal, and took on business that was outside of your core focus. Now, your business no longer looks like the vision you had when you launched. You’re tired, frustrated and wondering where things went wrong and what you can do to get your business back on track.
After more than 20 years (first a corporate marketing executive and then a small business marketing consultant) helping entrepreneurs create & launch their businesses, products and services, I realized that the number one factor that determines success or failure is how ergonomic they are – which means how closely they align their businesses with who they are and what they really want.
Why? Because when you connect who you are to your business & your marketing, you work in a way that is more ergonomic – you are passionate, energized, inspired, motivated and more likely to promote your business and move past challenges and set-backs. You have more energy to give because you are using your unique genius and working in line with your natural flow state.
On the other hand, when you create a business & marketing system based on what you think other people want, financial success alone, or how you think you “should” work, every day can seem like a meaningless struggle, you’re less likely to market your business, and it’s much easier to give up when the going gets rough.
Get Your Business Back on Track
by connecting who you are to what you do
Love What You Do Again is a one-on-one & group coaching program that focuses on connecting who you are with what you do in order to get your business back on track.
- Step 1: Rediscover Who You Are: Dive deep into discovering who you are, how you prefer to work, and what success means to you.
- Step 2: Connect Who You Are to Your Business: Apply everything you have learned about yourself to evaluating and re-defining your business focus in terms of your ideal client, core difference, and programs/services.
- Step 3: Bring Your New Business to Life: Put a plan in place to bring your new business to life in a way that feels energizing and inspiring because it’s in line with who you are. This means making sure the way you run and market your business day-to-day is aligned with who you are & how you naturally work best.
At the end of the program, your business will be re-aligned with who you are and what you love to do. You will know exactly who you want to work with, what you want to do, and how to communicate with your ideal clients.
Best of all, you will love your business again, and wake up every morning with a renewed sense of energy and purpose.
Who Should Take this Program?
Are you an entrepreneur with soul – a coach, consultant, small business owner, or other professional services entrepreneur with an established & successful practice in place, but feel that somehow your business has gone off track? If so, this program is likely for you. Here are some other key signs:
- You have some clients and are making money, but are frustrated, tired and feel like something’s missing.
- You care about more than just financial success – you ache to do something meaningful and make a difference, and need to feel aligned, authentic and inspired around your work.
- You’re working with clients you don’t love, or providing services you don’t enjoy.
- Running & marketing your business feels hard, exhausting – or somehow unaligned, not authentic, or just “off”
- You are open-minded and enjoy working with coaches and consultants.
- You are interested in connecting who you are to your business.
From tired & frustrated to energized & inspired
The ultimate goal of this program is to take you from waking up every morning tired and frustrated because your business is not aligned with who you are – to waking up with energy and inspiration because you are working with the right clients and offering services you love.
By the end of Love Your Business Again, you will have clarity around the new core foundation of your business and be well-prepared to take the next step and launch your redefined business into the marketplace.
You will know:
- How your business went off track, what limiting beliefs may have gotten in your way, and how to make sure not to repeat your mistakes.
- Who you are, how you define success, and how this connects to your business and your life
- What makes you different, and why this is so important in order to attract your ideal clients
- Which core services, packages and programs you love to offer and are the best fit for both YOU and your ideal clients
- How to market & run your business in a way that matches YOU perfectly – so you feel authentic, motivated and aligned with everything you do.
How to Get Started:
Step 1: See if we’re a fit!
Schedule a 30-minute free introductory session to see if we’re a fit.