Running & marketing a business as a solopreneur can feel a wee bit lonely & confusing at times...
Especially if you have a personality style that doesn’t quite match how other entrepreneurs work best – or what most traditional business, marketing & “how to work” lore teaches.
Especially if you’re less motivated by money, goals, achievement and business growth - and more motivated by passion, purpose, service, educating, making a difference, sharing your expertise, or simply doing what lights you up.
Especially if everything you do in your business needs to feel aligned, authentic & true for who you are.
And especially if you’re working from home & only have your cat to talk to!
So if you’re struggling with feeling unmotivated, uninspired, and unenergized in your business….
If something about your business or marketing feels frustrating, hard, off, unclear or confusing….
If you keep forgetting why you started your business in the first place, and exactly what you used to be so excited and passionate about…
And if you just can’t seem to articulate that great new idea, get that amazing strategy out of your head, or connect all those business dots…
Then you might just need a partner in crime. A business & marketing partner in crime, that is.
I know, because I’ve been there. I’ve spent years trying to figure out how to stay motivated, energized and inspired in first my career, and then my business.
After following all the best practices systems, and trying countless organization techniques and accountability programs, I made an accidental discovery.
I simply don’t work the same way “typical” entrepreneurs do. I have personality style that is different than most entrepreneurs - and this means that traditional business and marketing advice just doesn't work for me. While traditional entrepreneurs are motivated by money, achievement and business growth, prefer to work in a structured, predictable way and follow step-by-step proven systems... I'm motivated by making a difference, feel stifled by structure, and need to work in a way that feels aligned and authentic for who I am.
AND – I realized that I simply do not work well alone. I’m an “external processor” – which means it’s hard to figure my own stuff out alone in my head – but when I talk to someone on a regular basis who knows me & my business – I feel super clear! When I don’t, I go around in circles and circles and feel like I keep reinventing the wheel.
Plus, I need someone to share my business & marketing ups & downs with. Someone I can work through all my ideas & strategies with. Someone to help me keep on track & get unstuck when I wallow into business, marketing, and “being a human” muck.
And I would love to be that person for you. Your very own partner in crime.
What is Partner-In-Crime Mentoring?
This is an ongoing, weekly or bi-weekly coaching program specifically designed for life coaches and other passionate solopreneurs who don't fit the traditional marketing & business mold, need to feel aligned & authentic in everything they do, and long to feel energized, inspired and in love with their business every day. And most importantly, you don’t want to go it alone!
As your partner in crime, I will get to know you and your business and be that person you share your ideas with, and support you through your business & marketing challenges.
I’ll be in in your corner, keeping you inspired, motivated, energized and on track with your business. When you lose your mojo, I’ll be there to remind you of why you do what you do. And when you have a new idea, I’ll be there to help you fit it into your overall business puzzle.
What will we work on? Whatever you need!
As a Certified Sparketypes Advisor, Master Certified Coach, and Master Certified Marketing Consultant, and a solopreneur and business owner myself, I specialize in helping experienced life coaches & passionate solopreneurs like you:
- Get back in touch with who you are, and learn how to stop working in a way that everyone tells you to (but makes you want to gnaw your arm off) – and start working in a way that harnesses all the amazingness of YOUR unique Sparketype and personality style.
- Understand exactly where you’re at on your business journey, so you can set the right expectations for where you’re at RIGHT NOW – and fill in any gaps or steps you may have skipped or missed along the way,
- Bring your business (focus, programs, ideal clients & niche) back in line with who you are and what you really want for your business.
- Learn how to run your business in a way that feels energizing, natural & in-flow for who you are & how you naturally work best.
- Audit and review your current business, programs & marketing set-up – aka – connect the dots on your business.
- Decode any discontent you have with your current business or marketing.
- Create a new strategy that’s completely in line with who you are, what you want & how you naturally work best.
- Provide ongoing coaching & strategic guidance along with advanced marketing strategy coaching, consulting and system design support.
- Work through any blocks, puzzles, challenges, and decisions that come up along the way.
This means I can provide the strategic guidance you’d get with a master level business & marketing consultant along with the support & understanding of a coach and passionate solopreneur just like you. And all of this is the key to feeling inspired, energized and in flow with your business every day!
Why Could I Be an Amazing Partner-In-Crime For You??
I’m an interesting combination of coach, personality psychology expert, business designer, strategist, mentor, & fixer. In addition to running my own coaching business & instructing for two coach training schools (The Martha Beck Institute & The Soul's Calling Academy), I’m a Master Certified Marketing Consultant, and have spent more than 20 years as a marketing strategist & fixer helping all sizes & types of businesses get clear, and streamline their products, services & marketing. I’ve been around ALL the blocks!!
This means, that by working with me, you get:
- Someone who will really see you. I will get to know who you are and how you naturally work best, and understand your personality style, Sparketype & the "why" behind your business – so I can be there to make sure you align everything you do with who YOU are, and remind you when you go off track.
- A strategic, big picture thinker – who loves to understand how everything about your business fits together – and connect all those dots.
- The person who knows the nuts & bolts and ins & outs of marketing best practices. I’m not a coach who just learned marketing basics & now want to teach you my system. I have 20+ years of real marketing & business design expertise. This means I know best practices & can help you design YOUR OWN right fit marketing practices.
- A passionate solopreneur just like you. I’ve completed five coaching programs around different modalities, and I know first hand what’s it’s like to leave the corporate world & start and run my own business – first as a marketing consultant, & now as a coach.
- A personality style expert who is a bit obsessed with helping you connect with who you uniquely are & how you naturally work best.
- An inspirational partner in crime who loves to laugh & have fun in everything I do – and wants nothing more than for you to love what you do every day as well.
Who is Partner-in-Crime Mentoring For?
Experienced Coaches & Passionate Solopreneurs:
My Partner-In-Crime Mentoring program is for experienced coaches & passionate entrepreneurs who don't fit the traditional marketing & business mold, need to feel aligned & authentic in everything they do, and long to feel energized, inspired and in love with their business every day. And most importantly, you don’t want to go it alone!
You've also been in business & working with clients for at least one or more years. This means you are pretty clear on the focus for your business or coaching niche, have been through some of the ups and downs of building and marketing a business – and have some idea of what’s been working and not working for you!
This program is ALSO for coaches & solopreneurs who have been running their businesses for a while – but something feels off, wrong, off track – or just…. lonely!
You also know you want a business, are ready to invest in running your businesses & marketing, and your biggest motivation is doing work that is deeply meaningful, making a difference, and loving what you do & how you do it every day.
You likely LOVE learning, LOVE trying stuff out, and LOVE personal development (including understanding yourself better using personality psychology), and know you are much more likely to succeed and love your businesses with a partner in crime (me!).
New Coaches Just Out of Training or Solopreneurs Just Starting Out:
This program is NOT for new coaches who are looking for support in setting up their business & marketing basics and getting their work out into the world for the first time and testing and tweaking. BUT I do have a course designed just for you! You can learn more about the Love Your Business Quick Start course RIGHT HERE.
This program is NOT for you if:
- You’re looking for a quick fix, a step-by-step process, or a proven formula to make six, seven or eight figures in your first year in business.
- You’re not willing to take action, and try stuff out.
- You know you really don’t want a business – but are forcing yourself to start & run one (yes – that DOES happen!). I’m not here to convince you to start & run a business – I’m here to support you in running the most energizing, amazing & authentic business for YOU!
- You’re in a desperate money situation and need to figure out how to bring in more revenue as quickly as possible. My mentoring program is designed to help you run and market your business in a way that you love that is also sustainable – but it is not about finding a quick fix.
- You’re not interested in personality psychology, personal development, or feeling authentic and aligned in everything you do.
Ready to Get Started?
My Partner-In-Crime Mentoring is a monthly edu-coaching & mentoring program. Here’s how it works:
- Where Are You on Your Business Journey? As soon as you sign up, I'll send you some pre-work and we'll get started with exploring where you're at right now in your business and what you hope to get out of our work together.
- Know Yourself: We'll also explore your Sparketype and personality preferences so you can get back in touch with who you are, how you naturally work best, and what energizes & inspires you – along with what you find depleting and not motivating.
- Business & Marketing Alignment Audit: We’ll audit your business to see where it’s aligned – or not aligned – with who you are & how you naturally work best. We’ll look at your ideal clients, your niche, your products or services, how you deliver your services, your business processes and your marketing.
- Coaching & Mentoring Sessions: We’ll meet weekly or bi-weekly for 60 minute coaching/mentoring calls. All sessions will be recorded and shared with you.
- Basecamp Portal: I’ll set you up on my Basecamp project portal where we can communicate & share videos, documents & worksheets.
- Worksheets & Templates: You’ll get access to any videos, worksheets & templates you need along the way.
- Unlimited Email Support: You have unlimited email access to me during my business days to ask any questions or share any insights, aha moments, celebrations or challenges! And YES, this also includes feedback and review on any of your business & marketing stuff.
My Partner-In-Crime mentoring is an ongoing program for as long as you need.
- For our first three months together, we'll meet weekly for a 60 minute call, and you'll have unlimited email support in between sessions. The cost is $997/month for the first three months (paid monthly)
- After our initial three months together, you can purchase a package of four sessions for $897 and use them either weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly - including unlimited email support.
*all prices are in US dollars.
Get Started with a Free 20 Minute Call!
Book your free 20-minute mini-session now to see if we’re a fit!
This call is a chance for:
- Us to get to know each other and find out if we are a fit!
- Me to learn more about YOU, your business, your challenges, and what you’re looking for in a coach & mentor
- YOU to ask me any questions learn more about and for me to find out a bit more about your, your business & your immediate goals in working together. In this mini-session we will:
After the call, I’ll follow up with a link to get started – or send you some recommendations for other coaches or programs that might be a better fit for where you are right now.
And I want you to know that for me, this is NOT a sales call – and I will not ask or pressure you to sign up for anything. I’ll send an email afterwards – and you can make the decision that feels best for you.
Finally – Don’t hesitate to book your call even if you’re not 100% sure you want to move forward with this program. I’ve been around ALL the blocks and LOVE helping coaches & passionate entrepreneurs figure out their best next steps – even if that’s not working with me :).Book My Free Session Now!