Ready to Love What You Do Again?
Hi! I’m Nicole Croizier – Endorsed Soul’s Calling Coach, Martha Beck Coach Training Business Instructor, Certified Equus Coach, Master Certified Marketing Consultant, and Purpose & Personality Style Junkie.
If you’re a passionate woman or aspiring life coach on a journey to finally leave your soul-sucking job behind and create work you love – you’re in the right place!
I’m a 15 year corporate marketing lifer (soul sucking & exhausting) – turned marketing consultant & entrepreneur (even more exhausting) – turned life, equus & soul’s calling coach (inspiring, energizing & finally loving what I do).
Today, I mix up all my experiences into my unique genius cauldron so I can help you finally see how amazing you are, claim your soul’s purpose – and design your right path to doing what you love. This might be a life coaching business, meaning driven career – or something else!
My main focus in 2018 is helping as many new life coaches as possible get their important work out into the world – because the world we’re in right now so badly needs you.
It’s so easy to get stuck on your path as a new life coach – especially if you don’t have a background in business & marketing, especially if you’ve never run a business before – and especially if you haven’t unpacked all the crap you still carry with you from your soul-sucking corporate job.
That’s why I’ve created three programs specifically designed to help aspiring & new life coaches claim their soul’s purpose, jumpstart their businesses, create their first marketing strategies, and then get the partner-in-crime mentorship they need to finally get their important work out of their heads – and into the world.
About Nicole Croizier (Moi!)
From Corporate Marketing to a Life Coaching Business I Love
After 15 years in the corporate marketing world and then running my own marketing consulting business, I knew that I needed more. So I began my journey to become a life coach.
I thought I would leave my business and marketing behind forever and find my true purpose elsewhere. Instead, I discovered a part of business and marketing I truly loved. A place where I knew I could be of real service. That area is helping soul-centered professionals embrace who they really are – and design careers, businesses and marketing systems that they love.
I believe that there are so many amazing soul-centered professionals in the world who aren’t embracing who they are. Who aren’t doing what they love. Who aren’t sharing their unique medicine with their people – and the world so desperately needs you!
And if I can play just a small part in helping more coaches, more passionate women like you get your important voice and work out into the world, then I will have fulfilled my own soul’s purpose – and hopefully helped to make this world a slightly better place for us all.
More About Me – The Bullet Points!
Life Coaching Stuff:
- Martha Beck Coach Training & Instruction: This means that I spent a year of intensive study in life coaching through an amazing program founded by Dr. Martha Beck, also known as Oprah’s life coach. Plus, I’m now part of the team helping to design & deliver their business & marketing training to coaches-in-training.
- Certified Koelle Institute Equus Coach: This means I spent an additional year of training (including three on-site intensives) learning how to deepen the coaching experience through horses & nature.
- Endorsed Soul’s Calling Coach: This means that, yes, I am addicted to learning. BUT it also means I have specific training through the Soul’s Calling Academy (founded by the amazing Bev Barnes) in helping you uncover your unique genius and find your purpose – and – this happens to be my own purpose too. I help passionate solopreneurs connect to their unique genius – so they can claim and DO their purpose.
- Personality Style Coaching: This means that I believe the key to both creating & DOING work you love – requires making sure everything you create is in line with who you are & how you naturally work best (including your marketing!!)- and I am dedicated to staying up to date on the latest in personality psychology to help you connect to what motivates, energizes and inspires YOU.
- My Own Coaching Business: This means I’ve studied & worked with some amazing life coaches and have seen, shared & supported them in their struggles to find & claim their purposes & build & market businesses they love.
Marketing + Business Stuff:
- Master Certified Marketing Consultant through Duct Tape Marketing: This means I’m part of a super-awesome group of marketing consultants (founded by John Jantsch) who train monthly & are always up-to-date on the latest & greatest
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Partner: This means that I’ve installed & still manage complex online marketing systems through my role as an outsourced VP of Marketing for technology, services, & medical device companies. It also means that while I’m an expert in all things online marketing (yes – all that list building, SEO, online ads & funnels) – I also understand exactly where it fits (or does not fit) in the mix for NEW life coaches just starting out & learning the bascis.
- 20 Years of Diverse Strategic Marketing & Business Fixing Experience: This means I’ve been assession & fixing businesses & marketing for most of my career – quickly understandng new companies, figuring out what’s wrong, missing or just not working with their product mix, ideal clients, messaging, marketing system & people – and then fixing it!
- Solopreneur & Business Owner: This means I know what it’s like to transition from a career to a business – along with all the challenges that come with being an empathic & intutive coach just like you.
- BA in Communication + SOOO Many Marketing Courses: This means, again, that I love learning. And I have to know all the latest stuff so the learning never stops.
Teaching + Curriculum Stuff:
- Curriculum Designer + Instructor for Martha Beck Life Coaching Training: This means I helped develop the business & marketing curriculum for the 2018 Martha Beck Coach Training and will be instructing coaches in training (yay!).
- Post Secondary Program & Training Manager: This means that I managed the curriculum, program design, instruction & marketing for Emergency Management training with a justice & public safety universtiy.
- Instructional/Curriculum Design Training: This means I’m trained in curriculum design & understand how to create programs that meet specific learning goals & outcomes (comes in handy for creating life coaching programs).
Career Path Design + Recruiting Stuff:
- Recruiter: This means that I worked as a full-time recruiting helping match candidates with marketing, sales, human resources, accounting & technology positions – as well as specific training in recruitment & selection.
- Hiring Manager: This means that I’ve sourced & hired employees in my corporate jobs – and have been contracted to find & hire marketing resources through my marketing consulting busienss.
- Career Coach: This means that for the past 20 years (on the side) I’ve helped friends, family & clients figure out their next right jobs, customize their resumes & cover letters & coach them through the hiring process. Today, I help clients design transition plans from soul-sucking work to careers they love.
- Job Search & Career Agent: This means that as part of my business I acted as a career agent – and found, applied for jobs for clients – including creating & customizing resumes & cover letters and completing job applications.
- Horses!! I love horses and can barely handle the cuteness of my Icelandic mare Chica.
- Dogs!! Getting out in nature & exploring with my dog (and clown puppy) Cosmo (and hubby too) is one of my favorite things in the world.
- Yurts!! I have a yurt on a lake. And I lived in it through a cold Canadian winter last year. I may just be a crazy Canuck!
- Mexico!! I studied Latin America Studies in University and did a field school in Puebla, Mexico that changed my life. Martha Beck often talks about a geographic region that calls to you – and mine is Mexico. More specifically the Yucatan peninsula. Even more specifically Akumal. Just signed up for another Spanish class & loving it.
- Personality Psychology!! I am an ENFP, Kolbe 5392, Enneagram 7, and a scanner. Did I mention I’m a personality junkie? This means that when it comes to figuring out your purpose, direction, and how to stay MOTIVATED & energized when it comes to running a business as a solopreneur (at home – alone – by yourself) – I am my own ideal test subject!! I am SO not your typical entrepreneur & am a very messy marketer – but I’ve made it work (and I love helping other coaches like me make it work too – in non-traditional ways ;))
- Purpose & Genius!! I’m known for saying, “Why is it that I can help other people figure out their genius and purpose but not my own?” Oh right – my purpose IS helping people figure out their genius and purpose (and then actually doing it!). Thanks for the constant reminders Bev & Emma 😉
- Fun!! I took a course by Brene Brown where she forced us to choose ONLY three top values. It was super hard – and the best thing I’ve ever done. I wanted my top values to be super deep, serious and meaningful. Instead – they are Authenticity (ok that one’s pretty good), Learning & Fun. Seriously – fun? But it’s true! As long as I make sure everything I do is in line with these three values – everything works. As soon as I pretend my values are something I think they SHOULD be – everything falls apart. What does this mean for you? It means that coaching with me means we have a lot of fun and there will be laughing.
Some Longer Bits About Me:
Need to know all the nitty gritty corporate background & education details?